Executive Sous Chef
In our world, people are put first, because first, we are all people. New World Beijing Hotel is now looking to hire an extraordinarily talented person to join its outstanding and growing team.
Job Description Summary:
- Assist Executive Chef to ensure department operation, product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Thoroughly understand the basic principles of each component of the management system for Food and Beverage operations.
- Supervise culinary preparation shift operations and ensure compliance with all Food & Beverage Standards, Policies and Procedures.
- Minimum 2 years working experience as Executive Sous Chef in international five star hotels preferred.
- Food and Beverage culinary management experience. Good knowledge of food handling and sanitation standards.
- Certification as required to comply with local and state codes.
- Bachelor’s degree and culinary education preferred.
- Good planning ability, action-oriented, and cost managing ability.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter to our human resources department by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
, referencing the job title in your application.